16 Jun 2020
We've bundled our Micro Sampling for Food Processors course with our popular GMP and Lab safety training videos for the special offer of $499 ($170 savings).
- Micro Sampling for Food Processors - This course will provide students with an introduction into statistical sampling plans and the practical side of implementation for FDA products. Emphasis on the specific pathogens in different products will also be introduced and examined.
- Safety in the Food Micro Lab Training Video- Understanding the everyday hazards present in the laboratory environment is important to keeping employees safe. This brief video provides an introductory look at possible microbiological, chemical, and physical hazards in the laboratory environment and the safety measures that can prevent accidents from occurring. This video is ideal for onboarding new employees and as refresher training for current employees.
- Avoiding Microbial Cross Contamination Training Video- This video discusses sources of bacteria in food facilities such as poultry, meat, agricultural products, and people. The importance of preventing the introduction of bacteria after the kill step is also addressed as well as proper traffic routes, frock and glove changes, hand washing, rework, and the importance of separate maintenance tools for finished product areas.
- Employee Hygiene Practices Training Video- This very detailed video discusses proper employee hygiene practices and what to do if employees are ill. Personal hygiene habits, correct hand washing procedures, jewelry, and proper use of hair and beard nets are addressed. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and prevention of product contamination are also discussed.
- Guidelines for Maintenance Personnel Training Video- This video addresses GMP Basics from a maintenance worker’s viewpoint, and also includes proper hygiene, frock, and hair net usage. The information is very detailed and shows real world examples of cross contamination and proper equipment repair. It also focuses on the importance of promoting food safety culture from within the maintenance department.
- Smart Sanitation Training Video- Sanitation is very important for consumer health and shelf life of food products. Factors considered include equipment, employees, packaging materials, excess water, floor mats, buttons/switches, rodents, and pests. Problem areas to focus on include growth niches in seams, floor cracks and drains, ledges, equipment, and absorbent materials; and a sanitation schedule is necessary. The eight steps for proper cleaning and sanitation are taught in this video.
Actual retail price: $699.99
Your cart is empty