The global nature of our food supply, specifically raw materials and ingredients, necessitates an effective supply-chain management program. Managing your supply chain is a key factor in ensuring that safe, high quality food is being produced and distributed to the consumer. Efforts to focus on food safety in the last decade have left the quality of raw materials and ingredients unaddressed. This short course will examine why having a rigorous supply chain management system that focuses on both safety and quality is essential.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Food Safety Managers
- Quality Assurance Staff
- Purchasing Managers
- R&D Personnel
This course will be available to you for 1 year from the date of purchase. A completion certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
At the conclusion of this short course, students will...
- Understand reasons for supply-chain management
- Discuss reasons for supply-chain management
- Summarize why hazard and quality attribute analysis are critical
- Recognize how supply-chain management is a key piece of the FDA Preventive Controls Rule
- Define why critical parameter monitoring is needed
- Identify relevant verification and validation activities
- Understand the need for crisis management and business continuity
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Mérieux NutriSciences Completion
Your cart is empty