This intermediate course is designed to acquaint the food plant employee with the fundamentals of food allergen control that may be necessary to execute their duties. This course includes a general discussion of food allergens and their significance to food safety and allergen control. This course will also provide an overview of global allergen labeling regulations.
Who should take this course:
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers & Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Sanitation Managers & Supervisors
- Understand the basic science of food allergens
- Identify the necessary elements of a good allergen control plan
- Identify allergens in the North America, South America, the European Union, and the Asia Pacific regions.
- Compare the allergen labeling regulations and requirements for North America, South America, the European Union, and the Asia Pacific regions
- Discover how effective communication can manage allergen risks
- Interpret the general audit requirements that are needed to ensure your allergen control plan is a success
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Mérieux NutriSciences Course Completion
Your cart is empty